A lightweight, high duty cycle power source designed with portability in mind a dedicated constant current inverter for MIG/MAG welding.
A lightweight, high duty cycle power source designed with portability in mind
a dedicated constant current inverter for MIG/MAG welding.
see our range of high quality wire feed units designed to suit this power source.
- Input Range 380-480V
- Powerful 400 Amps
- On-demand cooling system minimises power consumption and dust ingress
- The mechanical construction prevents contamination of internal electronics.
- Extremely High Duty Cycle 70% at 40ºC
- H455 x W235 xL500mm
- Inverter power source CV MIG welding
|380-480 V||3||50/60||25 A,||>0.95||N/A||400 A||70%||455x235x500||30 kg|
In order for us to process your enquiry please enter your contact details in the boxes below and click on the Send button below.
Well will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Powerful 4 roll drive feed unit, (optional water cooling) compact and robust, suitable for all Newarc CV power sources.
- » View the WFU 12-4C details
WFU8-A RV & WFU12-A RV
Using a rugged steel chassis and strong yet lightweight moulded body, the WFU range is ideally suited to the toughest conditions. Various panels are available, MF33 - MF34 - MF37 see data sheet for details.
- » View the WFU8-A RV & WFU12-A RV details
- » View the Transportation Trolley details
Water cooling unit
water cooler to fit MIG400/500, RT4000/5000, R4000/5000 CV R4000/5000 CC CV
- » View the Water cooling unit details