The CC CV model is four machines in one fully capable of MIG, TIG, MMA and Arc Air Gouging.
The R4000 and R5000 series of advanced inverter power sources are versatile,lightweight and portable. Housed in robust casings, these units are extremely reliable in the most challenging conditions.
The NewArc latest inverter design provides a more stable and precise arccharacteristic than conventional machines and ensures high quality weldingperformance for any application. With high efficiency and power, these units also save energy and costs.
- Powerful 400-A and 500-A output
- Extremely high duty cycle
- More stable and faster response for more precise welding
- On-demand cooling system minimises power consumption and dust ingress
- The mechanical construction prevents contamination of internal electronics
- TIG (with add on TIG 300) welding power source
|380-480 V||3||50/60||32 A||>0.95||80 V||500 A||70%||455x235x500||33 kg|
In order for us to process your enquiry please enter your contact details in the boxes below and click on the Send button below.
Well will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Powerful 4 roll drive feed unit, (optional water cooling) compact and robust, suitable for all Newarc CV power sources.
- » View the WFU 12-4C details
WFU8-A RV & WFU12-A RV
Using a rugged steel chassis and strong yet lightweight moulded body, the WFU range is ideally suited to the toughest conditions. Various panels are available, MF33 - MF34 - MF37 see data sheet for details.
- » View the WFU8-A RV & WFU12-A RV details
- » View the Transportation Trolley details
This Newarc dedicated TIG control unit provides gas pre and post purge control, high-frequency striking, remote current control with digital readout, up and down slope and torch switch latching. Additional rear sockets are provided for MMA use.
- » View the TIG 300 details
Water cooling unit
water cooler to fit MIG400/500, RT4000/5000, R4000/5000 CV R4000/5000 CC CV
- » View the Water cooling unit details